This policy may be updated from time to time, and any changes will be reflected on this page. This policy was last updated on 11th April 2017.
What data do we collect?
- Schools upload data into epraise.co.uk, such as student names, tutor groups, year groups, classes, teacher details, etc.
- We collect data from visitors to our websites, such as IP addresses, browser versions and operating systems.
- We also keep a record of any data that visitors provide in forms, such as the contact form.
What is the data used for?
- The data we collect is used to provide and improve the service we offer to our customers and visitors.
- We may also use any contact information you provide to keep you up to date with epraise.co.uk and other systems built by us.
Is the data ever disclosed?
- We do not disclose personal data to any third parties that are not working for us, beyond the students, parents and teachers in the system, unless we required by law to do so.
- Examples of third parties that may work for us are Groupcall, that provide an MIS connection, and RM that provide an easy way for students and teachers to log in.
What if the data is wrong?
- Data held about students, parents or teachers is the responsibility of the schools to keep up to date. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify the relevant school.
- If you believe that any other information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, such as your contact details, please use the contact form to tell us.
What cookies do we use?
- Cookies are used to allow users to log in to the system, and stay logged in for a period of time.
- Cookies may also be to set defaults, such as the visitor's school, to make using the website easier for them.
- Our service will not work without cookies enabled, as these are required in order to allow users to log in.
- You are however free to browse our public website without cookies - simply switch them off in your browser.
- For more information about cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
What about security?
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- As part of the Data Protection Act, Epraise Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office.
- As with all cloud-based systems, information can be accessed by our users (students, parents, teachers and other school staff) as well as staff working for (or on behalf of) Epraise Limited from outside the EU, however all our servers are based in the UK.
Are links to other websites safe?
- Our website may occasionally contain links to other websites. Please note that these websites are outside our control, and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.